Come join us for coffee, conversation, lunch and catch up on what’s going on in the community. On occasion we have speakers with information of interest to the group as well as health related clinics. We thank the town of Brookline for providing the perfect gathering place! For information or if you are interested in volunteering, contact Ed Krom 673-1401 or Dennie Townsend 672-2975 (Volunteer).
When: 10am on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month
- The 2nd Tuesday is usually a “Potluck Lunch” (bring your favorite to share) at Brusch Hall, 36 Main Street.
- The 4th Tuesday is lunch at an area restaurant, which is selected at the prior meeting. Usually reservation is for 11:30.
Meals on Wheels
If you or someone you know could benefit from a nutritious mid-day meal on a daily basis, the Meals on Wheels (MOW) program can help. See the MOW website or call 673-4094 for eligibility requirements.
- MOW serves lunch at the Milford VFW Hall, 1 Perkins Street, Milford NH at 12:00 pm Monday through Friday,
- Souhegan Valley Rides bus will get you there!
- Home delivery is also available.